Table of Contents
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Planning Graduate Programme 2023
AVI’s graduate programme offerings employ a comprehensive training experience comprised of practical exposure, mentorship, technical, business, and leadership development opportunities. Within the 24-month graduate internship programme, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide and diverse range of corporate activities including CSI initiatives, key improvement projects, behavioural development, and skills training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform supply/demand forecasting and planning
- Site scheduling and production planning
- Customer DC planning
- Deployment planning
- Acquire a solid understanding of Distribution and Warehousing processes
- Develop knowledge of factory outbound/inbound logistics, and reverse logistics
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the programme’s basic eligibility criteria to qualify:
- Holds a degree or Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management of Logistics
- Has a 60% GPA in the final year of qualification
- Amenable to traveling between sites
- Highly analytical; great focus on creating solutions
- Committed to discovering and documenting factual data in knowing the logic behind a problem
- Reliable with deadlines
- Consistent with delivering exceptional work
- Able to develop and cultivate mutually beneficial relations
- Able to cope well in a high-pressure environment
- Articulate and confident when communicating concepts in a presentation
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on AVI’s job application portal. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 August 2022.
For more details about AVI’s graduate programme offerings, send them an enquiry at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit avigraduates.simplify.hr.