ArcelorMittal Learnerships 2021
ArcelorMittal Learnerships 2021; ArcelorMittal South Africa offers young people an opportunity to contribute in the business sector. All learners selected must have passed their Grade 12 with Mathematics, Science and English. They will be further subjected to an interview and all successful candidates will undergo assessments required for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ArcelorMittal South Africa is the biggest producer of steel in Africa, producing approximately 7 million tonnes of liquid steel each year.
ArcelorMittal South Africa have initiated the Metal Production Learnership for young students who wish to enter the business sector. Candidates will gain invaluable educational training, as well as practical skill application.
About The Programme
ArcelorMittal Learnerships cover some segments that offer interesting training programmes. The company which chooses South Africa as their base is one of the biggest steel companies all over the world. In other words, it will be a big opportunity to join them. Some fields that offered by this company are technician, engineer, graduate-in and metal production learnership. The learners will be invited to do some educational training and skills for metal production learnership. Once they have done this programme, they will be selected as operator position as warranty. However, it will be determined by their skills because the company looks for business need firstly.
The requirements of ArcelorMittal Learnerships consist of:
- You must have the complete matric which released in the year before the application. It means that you cannot send your application if your matric is not completed yet.
- You must be passed your Grade 12 by having fifty percent of completeness for Math, Science and English subjects.
- The CV should consist of personal data or ID copy and qualification proof. When your application is approved, the company will do an interview.
- After all of the interviews, the selected candidates should pass written assessments in order to determine their position in the future.
- The length of this programme is 40 weeks. They consist of classroom learning and practical training in the real workplace.
How to Apply
To apply ArcelorMittal Learnerships, you can directly go to their official website here. You can click the link and it leads you to the form application. The application should be prepared before the deadline. Usually, they open the application in January until July or the first-quarter of year. Just be patient once you have sent your CV.
For your information, they are also accepting online form of application by clicking the link. You must create an account to login and then write your CV through the site. They guarantee it needs only 2 minutes to create the account.
Contact ArcelorMittal via the contact webpage:
ArcelorMittal South Africa Corporate Office
Tel: 016 889 9111