Company: African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC)
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 30 January 2022
African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC): Bursaries 2022
African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC) invites students residing within the Emalahleni Local Municipality area, to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies that can be utilised at the mine – these include STEM fields:
- Commercial Fields
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 16 and 25 years old
- You must reside within the Emalahleni Local Municipality area, preferably in: Phola, Ogies, Wilge, Kendal and surrounding areas in Johannesburg
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields above, in 2022
- You must have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
- You must be from a designated group
- You must be from a disadvantaged background or missing middle family, with a total household income of less than R400 000 per annum
NB. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks of the application closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.