As part of our commitment to grow skills, experience and excellence in the built environment, AECOM is offering bursaries to students that are interested in or are currently studying civil, mechanical and/or, electrical engineering, quantity surveying, architecture or project management and science on a full time basis in South Africa.
Applications will be considered from students, who comply with the entrance requirements for the above mentioned study fields; who intend to enrol for full-time studies and excel in their current field of study in line with the guidelines stated above.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Passion and commitment to pursue a career in the built environment.
- No work experience is required.
- Preferred average mark of 70% in Mathematics and Science
- Preferred average mark of 65% in your 1st year at tertiary level.
- Grade 11 and 12 latest results.
- Latest University academic results if currently studying at tertiary level
The tenure of the bursary is subject to good academic progress. Should a bursary holder’s academic results fall below an average of 65%, the continuance of the bursary may be reviewed.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit www.careersportal.co.za.