Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works – Brackenfell, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date 6 June 2022
Table of Contents
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an opportunity for a competent individual to render administrative support services.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification); A valid (Code B or higher) driving licence.
- Note: People with disabilities that restrict driving abilities but have reasonable access to transport may also apply.
- Recommendation: Relevant general office administration experience in a training environment
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Proven computer literacy;
- Interpersonal, flexibility, the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Data capturing.
- General office administration;
- Provide administrative support to training managers and components;
- Administer portfolio database;
- Assist with course related requirements including applications and registration as well as student administration;
- Provide a professional information support service by attending to enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R176 310 per annum (Salary level 5)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees’ service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
- Mr C Nyman at (021) 983 1537
To apply for this job please visit westerncapegov.erecruit.co.