Company : ABinBev
Location : South Africa
Date listed: 11 August 2022
ABInBev’s graduate opportunities fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
- You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact. More important than your degree, is having an entrepreneurial spirit, being results-driven and having undertaken some form of leadership position.
- You will gain on the job experience.
- You will be immersed into functional areas such as finance, logistics, people, tech and supply based on the graduate program.
- Operational work and improvement projects – by utilizing agile methodology, you will be exposed to operational duties and responsibilities and at the same time get the opportunity to work on various exciting projects.
- Senior leadership exposure – from entry level to zone president, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 0 or less than 3 years of working experience
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
How to Apply
NB. Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
NB. You may be required to move to different locations, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.