Department of Agriculture: Finance Clerk: Revenue and Debtors
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level Jobs / positions.
Position: Finance Clerk: Revenue and Debtors
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Reference No: 3/2/1/2022/235
Salary: R176 310 per annum (Level 05)
- Render Financial Accounting transactions.
- Receive invoices.
- Check invoices for correctness, verification and approval (internal control).
- Process invoices (e.g. capture payments).
- Filing of all documents.
- Collection of cash.
- Perform Salary Administration support services.
- Receive salary advices.
- Process advices (e.g. check advices for correctness, capture salaries, bonuses, salary adjustments, capture all deductions etc).
- File all documents.
- Perform Bookkeeping support services.
- Capture all financial transactions.
- Clear suspense accounts.
- Record debtors and creditors.
- Process electronic banking transactions.
- Render a budget support service.
- Collect information from budget holders.
- Compare expenditure against budget.
- Distribute documents with regard to the budget.
- Receive and capture cash payments.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- No experience required.
Knowledge:. Basic knowledge of financial functions, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collate financial statistics. Basic knowledge and insight of the Public Service financial legislations procedures and Treasury regulations (PFMA, DORA, PSA, PSR, PPPFA, Financial Manual).
Skills and Competencies:
- Planning and organise skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Interpersonal relations.
- Basic numeracy skills
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form (Download Here) and must be accompanied by recently updated CV, ID documents, qualifications, and recent academic transcripts / records. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
NB. Supporting documents don’t have to be certified. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of an ID documents, qualifications, and recent academic transcripts / records.
Please ensure that you send your application to:
Private Bag x918,
Hand deliver it to: the Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds at Cnr Bosman and Pretorius, Pretoria, 0001.
Applications and supporting documents sent to us that are not specified in the advertisement for the post that you are 27 applying for will not be accepted. Failure to do this will result in the application being disqualified.