Company : 3Horizons
Location : South Africa
Date listed: 28 September 2021
3Horizons (3H): Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
3Horizons, formely 3H Partners, is London based management consulting firm, established in 2005 by former McKinsey consultants. 3H has also strong links with leading Business Schools, where some of its consultants serve as faculty members.
An excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a get-up-and-go attitude to become part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing boutique strategy consultancy.
Hours: Full Time, 3 years Graduate Programme, aimed at developing permanent consultants and future partners; about 80/20 mix of work/work-based-learning and school-based-learning.
Salary: starting from 850€/month for South African residents, plus 550€/month tuition fees for the Graduate Master in Management program, plus up-to 30% performance based bonus. Salary growth up to 30% during the first 3 years
Location: online; relocation to London is not required during the graduate program, though business trips may be required (all cost are covered by 3H).
Successful candidates will join 3H Graduate Program, which includes:
- Joining a consulting team as a Junior Analyst with full responsibilities for dedicated tasks from day one. The nature of our clients’ work varies greatly and you will be exposed to a variety of industries and different areas of consulting, such as business strategy, operations and supply chain management, organisational design, pricing, marketing strategy, digital and innovation.
- Joining a part-time Master Program: 3H offers candidates to join its 3H Graduate Program, which blends participation to a Master in Management program (leading to a Master Degree), specifically designed training modules aimed at developing consulting skills and on the job training.
- Addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for clients
- Conducting rigorous research and analyses to uncover truly unique insights for clients and translating them into client presentable communication formats.
- Developing dynamic financial models, to use for forecasting and business planning purposes
- Take full ownership of conceptualising and designing early solution prototypes (Minimum Viable Products), with the help of a variety of different tools (e.g. Excel VBA)
- Scrutinising strategic client plans and providing feedback and practical recommendations.
- Preparing and leading interviews with a variety of different client stakeholders and synthesising key insights
- Preparing and facilitating the delivery of physical and digital strategy and innovation workshops with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields of study:
- No previous work experience required
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and VBA
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to perform in a high-pressure situation.
- A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude
- Confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.