Company : Netcare
Location : Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 19 February 2021
IT Internship: Kronos Time & Attendance Support
The IT Intern will be exposed to the Netcare time and attendance system (Kronos) and the functions and processes involved in managing employee hours across the group. The intern will also be exposed to managing of helpdesk calls in line with policies and procedures of the company using Sigma.
- Ensure helpdesk and user call support.
- Ensure first line support to all regional and site teams including site users.
- Support Kronos users by providing insight into Kronos workings.
- Assist with user leave and payroll queries.
- Understand, implement and train on all new Kronos policies and related procedures
- Ensure adherence and necessary compliance to all Kronos related policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in meeting requirements on the Kronos CSA.
- Audit policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Complete monthly statistics and reports.
- Identify consistent problem areas and formulate training initiatives.
- Conduct in service training and coaching to site users and super users.
- National Diploma in IT (minimum)
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
How to Apply
NB. Please state title of the position you applying for in the subject line of the email
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Opsrecruitment@netcare.co.za.