Company : 2U
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 23 April 2021
2U: Finance / Accounting Internship Programme 2021
This is a 6 month full-time paid internship which will expose you to the world of EdTech.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Finance and Accounting team with month end tasks and reporting.
- Process invoices for payments (creditors).
- Manage and resolve student and internal employees’ financial queries.
- Prepare/build relevant financial reports using SQL and reporting in Tableau.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records.
- Analyze employee time sheets to understand the cost of production of the product.
- Be agile in assisting with administrative tasks as per the business’ needs.
- Currently enrolled (final year) or have recently completed a tertiary qualification.
- Previous experience working with excel required;
- Experience with SQL and Tableau preferred.
Other Attributes / Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of web applications and basic software such as Google Suite.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a diverse team.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change while constantly adapting and evolving with our
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to research and understand technical documents.
- Focus on achieving defined results, by being detail-oriented and exceeding goals and objectives.
- Ability to multitask, switch priorities, collaborate with colleagues and be flexible.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.