Closing Date: 30 June 2018
Omnia Fertilizer is offering opportunities for Graduate Development within the Agriculturalist discipline within various geographical areas in South Africa.
DutiesGraduate Development for the period of 12 months.
Must be willing to relocate to South Africa
• No previous experience required but any relevant previous work experience will be an advantage.
• Must not currently be enrolled in a graduate development programme.
• Academic performance will be taken into consideration.
• Must have done their final year thesis and advanced design project in structural engineering.
• The structural design of structural steel and reinforced concrete structures from the first principle as well as using design
software in accordance with relevant SANS standards.
• Reviewing of designs done by third parties and conducting routine inspections of construction work to ensure compliance
with approved designs.
• Tracking of projects and ensuring that projects comply with financial, technical and performance requirements.
• Proficient using Prokon Design and Analysis Software
• Proficient using Autocad draughting packages
• Strong technical writing capabilities
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• High energy levels.
• The ability to work independently under pressure.
• The ability to meet deadlines.
• Good problem-solving ability.
• Eager to learn.
• Out of the box thinker.
Please provide an updated CV and most recent academic records in your profile
Closing Date : 29 May 2018