Emmanuel Nursing School
Emmanuel Nursing School is specifically designed for registered nurses looking to further their education, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing will open new doors for you in the field. To prepare for an advanced role as a nurse educator, nurse manager or nurse administrator, the Master of Science in Nursing program offers two distinct tracks in management and education.
Health care is on the mind of many these days including employers who are looking for skilled nurses in this rapidly growing field. For you, that means the best of both worlds—you can do what you love and be in demand.
As a registered nurse (RN), you know how important it is to keep pace with advances in health care. Emmanuel College offers options to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- Graduate Certificates in Nursing Education
- Graduate Certificates in Nursing Management
- Master of Science in Nursing degree
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
Graduate Certificates in Nursing Education
Nurses prepare for positions as nurse educators who could be employed as faculty members, staff/professional development coordinators, unit based teachers, clinical educators and patient educators.
- NURS 5301 Educational Theories and Curriculum Design in Nursing
- NURS 5303 Advanced Teaching Methods and Strategies in Nursing Education/Assessment/Evaluation of Student Learning
- NURS 5305 Pathophysiology and Pharmacology for Nurse Educators
- NURS 5310 Nursing Education Advanced Role Development Practicum
Graduate Certificate in Nursing Management
Nurses prepare for leadership roles as nurse executives, nurse managers, nurse administrators, case managers and project directors who work in settings such as accountable care organizations, managed care, integrated care systems, hospitals, public health departments, clinics, health maintenance organizations, ambulatory care, long term care assisted living, hospices, home care, research units and parish nursing programs.
- NURS 5501 Nursing Management in Health Care Delivery
- NURS 5503 Healthcare Organizational Development
- NURS 5505 Financial Management in Healthcare
- NURS 5510 Nursing Management Advanced Role Development Practicum
How to Apply / Register:
Click here to begin your Online Application for a degree and certificate programs in management, education or nursing.
400 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115