CUT Online Registration & Registration Form 2019 – Register to Central University of Technology
Central University of Technology (CUT) invites prospective students who applied to study for 2019 academic year to register online or at CUT campuses namely, Bloemfontein Campus (Main Campus) and Welkom Campus.
Registration opening date is January 2019.
Registration closing date is March 2019.
- Time: 08h00 – 16h00
- Venue: Bloemfontein and Welkom Campuses
Institution: Central University of Technology (CUT)
How to register?
Information on this page is relevant to first-year, senior and international students during enrolment/registration. You should have already applied to CUT.
Table of Contents
Find what you need:
4. National Benchmark Test (NBT) (compulsory for all first-years)
5. Minimum Fees payable to register (3 days before you register).
7. Enrolment/Registration Guide – 2019
Important to Note:
- Class Attendance is compulsory
- The medium of instruction is English
- Academic Calendar 2019
- Calendar 2019: Students are subject to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Please register on the date specified for your programme in the table below.
First-year / New students
Please verify your proof of registration immediately to ensure that your instructional offerings have been captured correctly.
No additions after closing of Registration.