CUT Application 2019 – Apply to Central University of Technology
Central University of Technology (CUT) invites prospective students to apply online for 2019 academic year.
2019 Applications are Open
On or before: 31 August 2018 | Application Fee
On or before: 30 September 2018 (Late applications)
Table of Contents
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Grade 12 Learners: Only June 2018 results will be considered for 2019 applications.
- TVET students
Continuation of studies
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2019
Print: Application Forms
- Admission Process
- Admission Points (AP)
- TVET(FET) Student
- National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Bursaries and Loans
- Banking Details
- Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2nd Semester: On campus registration (will open during June/July registration)
- 2nd Semester: Register Online (will open during June/July registration)
- 2019: On-campus registration (will open during January/February registration)
- 2019: Register Online (will open during January/February registration)
Visit Enrolment/Registration Process
Check the Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is still not answered, contact Enrolment Services
How to apply?
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
You can find CUT’s online application form here.
South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Prospective students to CUT should request an application form from the Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services at the following address:
Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services
Private Bag X20539