About Clicks Group – Vacancies / Careers
Table of Contents
Clicks Group – Vacancies / Careers
Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire’s and Musica, the group has over 880 stores across southern Africa. Clicks Group is a leader in the healthcare market where Clicks has the largest retail pharmacy chain with over 570 in-store pharmacies, while United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD) is South Africa’s leading full-range national pharmaceutical wholesaler.
Clicks Group is leading the way in healthcare and beauty with unlimited opportunities for people with passion! This is how to apply for jobs at Clicks online.
How To Apply For Jobs At Clicks Online
Clicks offers exciting and challenging opportunities for people who want to grow professionally while fulfilling their passion for retail, healthcare and beauty excellence.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of Clicks stores, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
Visit the Clicks career site
Log In/Register your CV
- If you already have an account you can login and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to sign up. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Fill out your Personal Details, Vacancy Details, Contact Details, etc.
- Attach your CV/Resume
- Review information
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply for a job today!” and follow the prompts.
Complete Application Form
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete an application form and to provide consent that their experience, qualifications, criminal and credit records may be verified.
You may also register your CV on the online recruitment system at any time and set up job alerts to ensure that you hear about new positions as they become available. Click here to register your CV.
To work at a Clicks store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Clicks Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
If you would like to view all Clicks specials or Clicks catalogue, simply click here.