Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
About Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
A WORLD-CLASS CONVENTION CENTRE, NOW WITH ADDED PANACHE The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) is a destination of choice for conferences, exhibitions and business events on the African continent.
The centre has undergone an impressive expansion project. The new, state-of-the-art facility, CTICC 2, is now operational and is set to further the centre’s reputation as the leading venue for international conferences in Africa.
CTICC 1 and CTICC 2 will become a fully-integrated event venue complex which can operate as a single venue or two completely independent facilities. Never before seen in Cape Town, the expansion allows organisers an unparalleled choice of meeting spaces in one complex.
Only a 20-minute drive from the airport, the CTICC offers:
• 2 raked auditoria seating 1,516 and 612 delegates
• 2 terrace rooms seating 330 and 450 delegates
• 47 breakout rooms of varying sizes accommodating 20-370 delegates
• 11,399m2 / 122,698ft2 of dedicated exhibition and tradeshow space in CTICC 1
• 10,000m2 of multipurpose conference and exhibition space in CTICC 2
• Versatile banqueting rooms including a 2,000m2 grand ballroom
• Experienced and high performance event management staff
• 4,000 prime hotel rooms within 10-minutes of the centre
• Network of professional and world-class preferred suppliers The CTICC is a purpose-built facility and driver of the knowledge economy in Africa.
Located in one of the world’s premier tourist destinations, its timely expansion bolsters its promise to deliver extraordinary event experiences to a far broader audience and provides impetus to its founding principles of job creation and economic growth.