About Burger King South Africa (RF) (Pty) Ltd
At BURGER KING® we pride ourselves on making great burgers – after all, we consider freshness and taste to be KING. This is our philiosophy throughout all the BURGER KING® restaurants in the whole world and has been since 1954. Find out about our recipe for success and the secret of our unique taste.
BURGER KING® South Africa plans to keep contributing to the South African economy and creating a significant number of jobs for South Africans over the years. Check out this easy way to apply for jobs at Burger King South Africa.
Table of Contents
How To Apply For Jobs At Burger King
Burger King’s recruitment team is hot on the heels and a bunch of passionate, skilled and experienced people. If you’ve got your game, they have got your career sorted.
The Burger King restaurant teams are always recruiting for the crew members, crew trainers, service leaders, lobby hosts, supervisors and assistant restaurant managers.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of Burger King’s franchises, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit The Burger King Career Site
- Click on careers to view available jobs
- Apply! – If you’re interested in joining one of the restaurant teams, feel free to drop your CV with the restaurant management at your nearest BK® restaurant.
You might need to submit the following along with your CV:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Burger King reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks