Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School – Stanger Campus
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School (Stanger Campus) is an accredited nursing college located in Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal. Chatsmed has three other campuses namely Mthatha Campus, Eshowe Campus and Durban Campus.
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School (Pty) Ltd, is a 100% black owned Nursing Education Institution accredited by the South African Nursing Council in May 1997.
SANC Regulation (R683)
The South African Nursing Council R683 programme is a Two Year Program leading to Registration as a General Nurse.
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Operating Theatre and Anaesthetics
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Ethos and Ward Admin
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Urinary System (Male and Female)
- Social Sciences 1
- Reproductive System and Breast
- Cardio Vascular System
- Ethos of Nursing
- Subjects taught in the Second Year
- Social Sciences 2
- Communicable Diseases
- Ward Admin and Disaster Nursing
- Introduction to Midwifery and Family Planning
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
How to Register / Apply:
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School offer online registrations and you can click here to Register Online.