Cargo Carriers: Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme 2014
Four vacancies exists for the above mentioned position at our Sasolburg branch. The successful applicants will report to the Training Center Manager.
- Grade 12 with mathematics, science, diesel trade theory obtained at a Technical High school.
- Preferably previous experience in the diesel trade.
- Preferably code 14 driver’s licence.
- Adhere to Company policies and Procedures.
- Attend lectures at the Company’s training centre as well as outsourced training providers.
- Practical training in the workshop.
- Adhere to safety standards.
- Record keeping of job cards and logbooks.
- Theory training.
- Practical training in the workshop at other branches.
- Ad Hoc
- Compliance to SHEQ requirements and applicable legislations
In return for your services, the company offers a market related remuneration package associated with the apprenticeship program. Cargo Carriers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Apply Online or their main site.