Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme at 2018 – 2019
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Hatch: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
Hatch is seeking for Students who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Our Bursary offers:
- We offer bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- We require a minimum academic average of 65%.
- Traditionally we offer bursaries to students between 2nd and final year,.
- We offer both full cost and partial bursaries, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 5300
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Hatch: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
See Other lists of Bursaries
- Fedility Fund: LLB Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
- Submit CV: iX Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
- Dept Of Water Affairs Bursary SA 2018 – 2019
- Investec bursary Scholarship Programme 2018 – 2019
- Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme at 2018 – 2019
- Study Trust Bursary/scholarship 2018 – 2019
- Grade 12 and 1st, 2nd, 3rd Students Bursary 2018 at Aurecon
- Standard Bank Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
- @saica_ca_sa : Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2018 – 2019
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates