Closing date: 31 December 2014
BBD offers 10 positions in the Learnership Programme, which is run on an on-going basis with two intakes in February and August of each year.
This programme is a work based learning programme that runs over a 12 month period.
It combines a structured learning component with practical work experience that is acquired while being employed with us.
Candidates will be formally assessed in the classroom and in the workplace.
You will be paid a minimum monthly stipend and upon completion of this programme, you will have a nationally recognised IT qualification.
- A South African citizen studying or qualified at a South African university
- Passionate about creating and building software
- Studying or qualified in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, Informatics or any related IT fields with a minimum academic average of 65%
- Skilled in terms of written & verbal communication
- A certified ID document
- Most recent academic results
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Should you not be contacted within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply before Tuesday, December 30, 2014