Zando : Financial Business Analyst Internship
Finance | Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Detailed sales reconciliation between online system and bank accounts per each payment method working closely with Business Intelligence department (using My SQL 2008):
- Identifying items/orders that cannot be matched and investigate differences
- Identifying returns/refunds that cannot be matched and investigate differences
- Identifying missing income where applicable and liaising with service providers
- Liaising with payment providers on improvement in reports to better the sales reconciliation process
- Liaising with relevant departments within Zando on improvement in operations to better the sales reconciliation process and streamline reporting
- Serve ad-hoc request for data analysis from stakeholders across the company.
- Design and maintenance of weekly/monthly KPI reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, as this role will involve liaising with various key senior manager of the business.
- Strong analytical and mathematical problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Technical skills
- Detail consciousness
- Planning and Organizing (project management skills)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Live the Zando Values & Leadership Principles: By delivering customer satisfaction, leading completely, going the extra mile, being adventurous, open-minded and creative, creating a fun positive team spirit and embracing and driving change
Education and Experience:
- A Honours or Masters Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) qualification in Applied Mathematics would be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to computer programming is advantageous.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Pastel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage).
Zando was founded by Rocket Internet GmbH on the 23rd of January 2012 and has since then grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store and has already been nominated, in September 2011, in the top 5 e-commerce companies in South Africa.
Rocket Internet GmbH is one of the most successful Internet incubators globally responsible for starting more than 100 market leading e-commerce companies. Comparable to Zalando in Europe, Zando is South Africa’s largest online fashion store.
*** Valid Green SA ID required.
*** This position is in line with our company employment equity plan
How to Apply