Talent Attraction Internship 2015 at Momentum
Closing Date: 18 January 2015
Momentum Retail is looking for a Talent Attraction Intern at their office in Centurion. As part of the Momentum Retail team, you’ll be coordinating the full administrative function of the Talent Attraction team. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
Experience & Qualifications
- A Relevant degree
- Heaps of enthusiasm
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Running the administration for the sourcing component of recruitment.
- Preparing CVs for various internal clients.
- Submitting all CVs onto the internal electronic Talent Management system.
- Downloading new job specifications advertised internally.
- Adding all new job specifications and candidates to the in-house talent database.
- Tracking activity of all recruitment processes.
- Actively updating project statuses.
- Preparing for, and attending, all production meetings.
- Maintaining and recording all activity on Excel spread sheets.
- Declining applicants.
- Effectively screening and selecting applicants according to the job, competency and cultural fit required for the position and organisation.
- Managing daily email responses to applicants.
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Compiling interview packs.
- Organising social events, campaigns and ad hoc events.
- Living the Momentum values of accountability, diversity, excellence, integrity, innovation and team work; and adhering to principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- Writing and reporting.
- Planning and organising.
- Working with people.
- Being punctual, professional and courteous at all times.
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Applying expertise and technology.
- Learning and researching.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
How to apply