Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented HR Intern to join our team in Cape Town. The position reports to the HR Manager.
Takealot is a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, young, creative, hardworking people to join them. They offer market-related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scanning documents
- HR Administration (assistance with preparation of HR documents)
- HR Systems Administration (ESS, Pingboard, Greenhouse)
- Payroll Administration (UI-19, Confirmation of employment, IRP5 etc)
- HR Communication (new starter emails)
- Assistance with HR Projects (e.g. onboarding and induction)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or any other similar qualification
- Knowledge of the applicable legislation, such as BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, etc.
- Understanding of principles and procedures for HR related functions, such as recruitment, training, benefits, labour relations, etc.
- Competence in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.takealot.com/careers?gh_jid=108246″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]