Submit CV: Graduate Internship at Ford South Africa Careers
Location: Port Elizabeth, Pretoria
Ford South Africa Careers Graduate Trainee Program is run over a period of 12 to 24 months and covers extensive training and development opportunities. Although there are no guarantees of permanent employment at FMCSA after the expiry of the contract, the graduates may apply for any vacancies as and when they occur.
Every year students from various universities are invited to apply for Graduate Trainee programs. The applicants are screened and the best students are selected to join the program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS-Office: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Consistently demonstrate a passionate and enthusiastic approach, underpinned by a strong drive for results and willingness to see tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team and on own initiative
- Port Elizabeth Engine Plant – National Diploma / BTech / Degree: Electrical (Heavy & light), Mechanical, Chemical and Industrial Engineering. BTech Logistics, Mechatronics and IT.
- Silverton Manufacturing Operations- National Diploma / BTech / Degree: Electrical (Heavy & light), Mechanical, Chemical and Industrial Engineering, Logistics & Mechatronics
- Product Development Department – National Diploma / BTech / Degree: BEng Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Finance Department – Bcom, Bcom Honours in Finance / Internal Control
- Marketing Department – BCom, BCom Honours in Marketing Management
- Ford Customer Service Department – BTECH Logistics and Supply Chain
- Human Resources- National Diploma / BTech / Degree: Human Resources
- Purchasing- National Diploma / BTech / Degree: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing
Requirements/eligibility to apply:
Applicants are required to have successfully completed their qualification with a pass rate of 65% or higher, attach Comprehensive CV together with academic results
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Ford: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates