SASOL: Maintenance & Production Learnership Programme 2018
Closing Date: 12 May 2014
Location: Secunda / Sasolburg
Ref No. 12848
To train and develop a person to become a qualified artisan according to the requirements of Chemical Industries Education and Training Authorities (CHIETA).
You may only apply for ONE discipline from the list below:
- Process Artisan
- Electrical Artisan
- Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol / 40%).This does NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths.
- English / Business English passed.
- Physical / Engineering Science (no other Science) (minimum E symbol / 40%).
- Previous relevant experience will add as an advantage.
- For the duration of your training, you will:
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks.
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology so as to deliver the desired result.
- Actively assist both departmental and section management with the development and
- Implementation of procedures, guidelines and best practices.
- Ensure that the applicable draughting and engineering codes of practice and standards are adhered to.
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of practical training.
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- English proficiency
How To Apply
SMS the word key “LEARNER” to “33162”. Each SMS will be charged at R1.50. Multiple SMS will be required for your application. Each application can calculate to at least R30