Sappi: Condition Monitoring Assistant Opportunity
We seek to place a suitably qualified Condition Monitoring Assistant to support engineering maintenance and operations personnel with regards to oil condition and run ability of equipment by utilizing oil analysis.
- Perform particle count on all oil samples
- Perform an oil viscosity test on all oil samples
- Perform a crackle test on all non-hydraulic oil samples
- Perform a coulometer water count on all hydraulic oil samples
- Perform an oil sample membrane for all samples that have failed the particle count test and samples that are deemed to be too dirty for the particle count procedure
- Collect and analyse weekly Turbine oil samples
- Report all defects and report to the relevant parties as required
- Prepare solution for Coulomat test procedure.
- Log all sample analysis data
- Manage redundant oil waste as per mill standard
- Manage and rotate oil sample storage on a three monthly basis.
- Manage hard copy oil sample library.
- Calibrate all testing equipment on a three monthly basis.
- Write a month end report.
- N3 Trade Related Certificate
- Oil analysis level 1 will be advantageous
- Vibration Analysis CAT I will be advantageous
- Problem Solver
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical & Methodical
- Team Player
- Computer skills
- Create SAP notifications
How to apply
Applications close on 25 October 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://sappicareers.pnet.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=6009&x=2549533&i=1699&pop=1″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates