- Experience Required: 0 years
- Travel Required: Sporadic
- Drivers License Required: No
- Overtime Required: No
Responsibilities And Competencies
- Vacation employment is an opportunity to learn more about being a Tax Consultant.
- It is an interesting interactive program, the goal of which is to experience what it is a trainee tax consultant does.
- The 3 day program will equip you with greater knowledge of the firm; it is an informative and memorable experience!
- Must be studying towards a Bachelor degree in the law and Accounting streams.
- Students may apply for vacation employment from the third year of their undergraduate studies, preferably after having completed tax as a subject or as an elective.
- Students who are studying towards the Honors in Taxation may also apply.
- Students at university must obtain consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year.
Must have the following skills/competencies:
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Students may apply for vacation work at any time during their undergraduate studies.
- Students must have obtained consistent passes in all subjects.
How To Apply