PWC: Accounting Consultant Internship Programme 2018
Location: Bloemfontein / Johannesburg
- Accounting or Tax Degree
- Tertiary [Essential] – Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), with accounting and auditing.
- Tertiary [Desirable] – Honors in B.Com, with accounting and auditing.
- Secondary [Essential] – Metric certificate, with accounting and mathematics.
- Completed Training contract or articles
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- Liaising with colleagues and clients to provide tax compliance and consulting services.
- Producing high level tax opinions that add value to clients’ businesses.
- Completing, Reviewing and Submission of Income Tax Returns.
- Performing tax related research.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Strong research skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and multitask.
- Proactive, able to work independently and deliver precise and accurate work
How To Apply
Bloemfontein (Closing Date: 15 July 2014):
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates