- PRASA Rail Head Office is embarking on a Learnership/Apprenticeship Programme in conjunction with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA).
- Candidates, who are interested and meet the minimum requirements as detailed in each category mentioned below, are invited to apply.
- The duration for the Workplace Experience training will be 6 months.
- Graduate Placement is 3 months and the Apprenticeship Programme is +/-3yrs.
- Learners will enter into a Trainee Contract with PRASA Rail for the duration of the training.
- Although every endeavour will be made to place suitable candidates into relevant vacancies, PRASA Rail cannot commit to guaranteed employment on successful completion of training.
Health and Safety – Safety Management (x9)
National Diploma in Safety Management (Internship)
Health and Safety – Economics(x3)
National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics (Internship)
Health and Safety – Interior Design (x3)
Diploma/ Degree in Interior Design (Internship)
Health and Safety –Environmental Health (x2)
Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Health(Internship)
Health and Safety – Health and Safety (x6)
Health and Safety Training (SAMTRAC)/ Safety Training(Internship)
Health and Safety – Food Management (x4)
Certificate in Food Management(Internship)
Engineering Services – Electrical Engineering (x5)
N3 in Electrical Engineering(Apprenticeship)
N.B.: If you have not been contacted by this office after 3 months of the closing date of the advert consider your application unsuccessful.