PRASA: Apprenticeship / Internship Programme 2018 – 2019 (32 Posts)
- PRASA Rail Head Office is embarking on a Learnership/Apprenticeship Programme in conjunction with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA).
- Candidates, who are interested and meet the minimum requirements as detailed in each category mentioned below, are invited to apply.
- The duration for the Workplace Experience training will be 6 months.
- Graduate Placement is 3 months and the Apprenticeship Programme is +/-3yrs.
- Learners will enter into a Trainee Contract with PRASA Rail for the duration of the training.
- Although every endeavour will be made to place suitable candidates into relevant vacancies, PRASA Rail cannot commit to guaranteed employment on successful completion of training.
Health and Safety – Safety Management (x9)
National Diploma in Safety Management (Internship)
Health and Safety – Economics(x3)
National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics (Internship)
Health and Safety – Interior Design (x3)
Diploma/ Degree in Interior Design (Internship)
Health and Safety –Environmental Health (x2)
Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Health(Internship)
Health and Safety – Health and Safety (x6)
Health and Safety Training (SAMTRAC)/ Safety Training(Internship)
Health and Safety – Food Management (x4)
Certificate in Food Management(Internship)
Engineering Services – Electrical Engineering (x5)
N3 in Electrical Engineering(Apprenticeship)
N.B.: If you have not been contacted by this office after 3 months of the closing date of the advert consider your application unsuccessful.
How To Apply
CV and certified copies of ID and qualifications to your application in order to qualify must be submitted to:
Sanele Hlatshwayo and Tsholofelo Molekwa
Shosholoza Meyl Junction
4th Floor Room 400
Corner Simmonds and Leyds Street
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates