Para Legal/ Legal Internship 2018 at Ericsson
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.We seek a graduate to join us as a Para Legal/ Legal Intern at our office in Johannesburg. This twelve month internship programme commences in January 2015.Key Responsibility Areas
- Legal research in a multi-country and multi jurisdiction environment as and when required
- Support with review of the Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Support with review of MOU’s/Letter of Intent
- Draw up Power of Attorneys
- Support Group Legal Counsels with the review of contract appendices/annexures
- Logistical support with Legal awareness training in the region
- Support with investigations as and when required
- Support with trade compliance audit co-ordination
- Support with BBBEE verification co-ordination
- Arrange and co-ordination of steering meetings and minute write-up
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from a South African University with a degree in Law
- Good knowledge of contract law and international and Africa contractual principles.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be people oriented, i.e. must be able to relate to people with empathy, yet to be objective in judgment.
- High customer service orientation.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in French – written and spoken an advantage
- Very good knowledge of general MS Office
We believe in growing our interns and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Interns at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and disabled applicants.
How to apply
Click here to apply Para Legal/ Legal Internship at Ericsson 2015