Omnia Apprenticeship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 21 October 2019
- Grade 12 – Maths, Engineering Science, English Language, Related Trade Theory
- N3 Certificate – N3 Maths, N3 Engineering Science, N3 Engineering Drawing, N3 Related Trade Theory
- Technical NQF level 4 Learnership
- Engineering National Certificate Vocational – NCV at NQF level 4 (7 subjects trade-related)
To attend theoretical classes at an accredited provider.
To obtain relevant plant training on site.
Must complete curriculum for the designated trade per schedule as prescribed by CHIETA.
- Medically fit,
- Age: 18 years and over,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines,
- Willing to conform to rigid standards of performance,
- High energy levels,
- Be able to produce work of high quality,
- High concentration levels and attention to detail,
- Work accurately and carefully,
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment, Good interpersonal skills.
Indicate the applicable trade you apply for. One trade per person is allowed.
Preference will be given to Metsimaholo residents.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Omnia Apprenticeship Programme
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates