MAERSK LINE: Graduate Programme 2018
Closing Date: 31 May 2014
Location: Cape Town
Maersk Line is offering an opportunity where you will build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry – during the 2-year Graduate Programme, you will have vast opportunities and be part of an international group of young professionals.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Business or related discipline (with a grade average of 70%) with a maximum of 0-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Your manager will continually provide you with individual sparring to help you develop professionally and personally.
- Being part of a global shipping programme, you will meet your fellow Maersk Liner Graduate Programme participants from all over the world in three seminars where you will receive insights into the Shipping Industry, grow your understanding of the business and grow your personal competences.
- You will take an active role in your own development and work together with your manager and HR to identify your key development needs and build an action plan.
- Ambitious individual with a passion and drive to excel.
- Have an international mind-set and excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- A pragmatic and holistic thinker.
- Resourceful and flexible with strong capabilities to prioritize, optimize and perform under limited resources and tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career within the commercial part of the business.
How To Apply
Apply for the Maersk Line Graduate Programme 2014