JSE: Junior Risk Analyst Opportunity
- Degree in Investments,
- Risk Management,
- Mathematics or other relevant discipline from an accredited school is required
- Solid mathematical understanding of basic financial instruments
- Very good understanding of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with VBA and SQL tools will be an advantage
- Strong analytical experience and or background
- Collection and capturing of trade data from various service providers.
- Processing of market and trade data
- Perform routine data management, such as data clean-up and data integrity checks.
- Understanding the risk process and risk analysis for the Nautilus Business. Including mandate limits and the application of mandate limits to trading portfolios.
- Producing daily reports for all funds on the platform and distributing reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Escalating mandate breaches to the Risk Manager.
- Respond to basic level queries received from clients or service providers, escalating queries when applicable.
- Liaise with IT and 3rd party service providers with regards to business requirements and risk systems.
- Assist with testing and implementation of systems and valuation models.
- Foster a broad understanding of business and technologies relevant to the Nautilus business and business strategies
- Understand the regulatory environment in which Nautilus operates. Keep up to date with changes and new regulations.
- A strong understanding and application of mathematics.
- All risk processes and calculations requires working with numbers, interest rates, time value of money, data skews and curves, corporate actions and assumptions.
- A good understanding of financial Instruments.
- The risk process will require constant pricing and modelling of various financial instruments.
- The financial markets are ever evolving and updates, changes or new products is part of day to day business.
- Demonstrate ability to think in terms of business outcomes / results
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, external business and vendors
- Flexibility to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong affinity for numeracy and calculations
- Possess a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to function in a very complex and often highly charged environment
How To Apply
Apply for the JSE: Junior Risk Analyst Opportunity