Company : Wits Health
Location : Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 29 March 2021
Wits Health: Human Resources Internship Programme 2021
Duration: 12 Months contract
- Facilitate the recruitment and selection process within the unit in conjunction with the relevant line managers.
- Provide advice and facilitation of all facets of industrial relations, inclusive of scheduling disciplinary enquiries, grievances and operational requirements.
- Provide advice and facilitation of the performance management process within the unit, inclusive of probation, performance appraisals and poor work performance counselling.
- Generate all required HR administration within deadlines.
- Degree/ Diploma in: Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills and excellent planning and organizing skills
- Must have a high level of customer service orientation and ability to adapt in a consistent changing environment.
- 1 year general administration experience.
How to Apply
Please include the following documentation:
- A detailed CV
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
NB. The subject heading of the email must read “SK001 – 2021: Human Resources Intern“.
Send your application to email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.