Company : Wits Health Consortium
Location : Bushbuckridge, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing date: 28 September 2021
Wits Health Consortium: Admin Internship Programme 2021 / 2021
Role Purpose: To learn and to contribute to the administration, human resources, finance, procurement and development of Agincourt’s research operations section.
- Creditor’s reconciliation support.
- Assist with compilation of all payments via EPMV system.
- Compile purchase orders via the P2P systems and payment requisitions for the invoice received.
- Assist with register maintenance.
- Assist with booking of venues for meetings and set-up of equipment.
- Coordination of meetings and trainings.
- Follow up on invoices, statements, queries and supporting documents.
- Perform relevant administration tasks- file all log sheets, petrol receipts, vehicle maintenance check sheets, copying, faxing etc.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Recruitment administration support.
- Assist and maintain HR administration and records.
Degree / Diploma in:
- Human Resources,
- or related disciplines
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills together with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to details
- Assertive, confident and adaptable
- Proactive, able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making
- Able to priorities own workload and work to deadlines
How to Apply
NB. Include the Job title in the subject line of the email e.g “Administration Intern”
Please include the following documentation:
A cover letter (maximum one page) outlining your interest and suitability for the position.
A detailed CV including three contactable referees.
Certified qualifications and transcript
Certified ID copy and driver’s license
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Weekend.Khoza@wits.ac.za.