Company : Wilderness Safaris
Location : Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 25 May 2022
The Learneship programme is aimed at providing the South African Youth with opportunities to acquire new skills thus increasing their employment prospects.
In response to the Wilderness vision to support South Africa to fight high unemployment rate, Wilderness currently has 3 opportunities for Unemployed Youth who will be skilled across Reservations capabilities.
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years
- Must be in possession of Matric or Grade 12
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- No working experience required
Skills and Competencies:
Candidates must posses the following skills and competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work accurately
- Honest and reliable
- Adabtable to change
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wilderness.simplify.hr.