Company : Webafrica
Location : South Africa
Date listed: 25 May 2022
This internship will be for a period of 12 months. After which, if you make the cut and have made your mark, we may invite you to become a permanent Webafrican. If you are tenacious, hungry, and looking to get your foot in the door to the most exciting industry yet, this opportunity is for you.
Place of work: This is a Remote Internship
What you will be doing exactly
- This is an administrative role within our Provisioning department.
- You will be assisting the team in ensuring that our customers are provisioned for their connectivity services purchased from Webafrica.
- You will be provided with all the necessary training to carry out your duties and will have a Mentor that will assist you throughout your journey.
- In addition to the administration of services, you will be given the opportunity to learn tech skills during the internship.
- Grade 12 or relevant qualification – At least a B Aggregate in English HG and Mathematics HG
- A Fibre connection
- Basic Computer Skills
Skills and Competencies we look for:
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be solutions driven
- Can do’ attitude
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.