Company : Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 15 September 2021
Our organisation functions within the automotive industry, we are a multinational company that strives to offer competitive solutions for logistics and supply chain within the industry. In 2020 we launched our first Internship Programme at our KZN site, it has been an absolute success for both the graduate and our organisation. And we are looking to expand in other regions across SA.
We are looking to place between 12 and 15 graduates in our 12 to 18 month long Internship Programme. Our Interns earn a great stipend, and are not just there because of skills development requirements, they are there to contribute to their teams and learn as much as they can. Hopefully gaining enough practical experience in their fields to land their dream job!
We are looking for the following graduates to join the Programme:
- Human Resource Intern (HR)
The intern for our site: Durban – Prospecton
Fields of study:
Must have studied any of the following:
- Human Resources,
- Are you youth (between the ages of 21 and 30 years)
- Are you currently unemployed or will be come 1st October 2021? (not on any learnership or internship programme where you are earning a stipend either)
- Work experience is not a requirement, but can be beneficial
- Did you complete your tertiary education in the last 5 years? (National Diploma (NQF 6) or Degree (NQF 7)
- HR – Did you study Human Resources, Labour studies, Employee Relations or Industrial Psychology?
How to Apply
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
We will supply you with the Application form.
Have the following on hand:
- ID copy
- Certificate of qualification
- Statement of results
- Matric certificate
- Application form
To apply for this job please visit walwil.com.