Company : Volvo Group
Location : Boksburg, South Africa
Closing date: 14 June 2021
Volvo: Finance Internship Programme 2021
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Finance. This graduate opportunity is situated in Boksburg.
- General Ledger – record journal entries, perform accounts reconciliations.
- Deliver periodical Accounts Receivable reports and administer related general ledger reconciliations.
- Co-ordinate daily banking activities as relates to the identification of Customer deposits, and the clearing transactions on customer accounts.
- Co-ordinate all the activities in opening new customer accounts, ensuring that all the master data information conforms to set standards.
- Ensure good credit risk evaluations and vetting activities are performed on all new customer credit applications.
- From time to time, participate or manage projects within the master finance area with a strong focus on maintaining financial governance standards and financial control performance improvements.
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy. Excel (effective).
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.