Closing date: 5 February 2020.
The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates (diploma/degree) with no relevant work experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience.
Applications may only be submitted online. Please ensure that all relevant documentation is attached to your application. Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Considered.
Compile/Convert all the below documents as one document (PDF or Word), when uploading it on the online applications system.
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter (please note that the first three (3) referees on your CV will be contacted with regard to reference checking);
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all academic records;
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- A certified copy (not older than 3 months) of your identity document (ID);
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
The following Internships are open for appliations:
Intern: KovsieGear – Communication and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or a Advanced Diploma/ B.Tech degree/ Postgraduate Certificate on NQF level 7 or a 3 year National Diploma on NQF level 6 in Marketing/ Corporate and Marketing Communications/ Communication Science.
Intern: Digital Library Services
- Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech degree/Postgraduate Certificate on NQF level 7 in Information Communication and Technology.
Intern: Technology in Teaching and Learning (Assessments)
- Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7 in a related discipline.
Intern: Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7 with specialisation in Econometrics or Information Technology or Mathematical Statistics or Computer Science.