Company : UMTIZA
Location : East London, South Africa
Closing date: 12 February 2021
UMTIZA, a subsidiary of The Co-op, in partnership with the Agriculture Sector Education and Training Authority (AGRISETA) intend to launch the next funded internship program. The program is scheduled to take place over a period of 12 months. A monthly stipend will be paid to the successful candidate.
This program aims to expose candidates to workplace experience and to develop practical skills and competencies in support of a formal qualification.
- SA Citizen
- Preferably between the ages of 21-35
- Not be registered on any other program at any SETA where a competency certificate has not been issued.
- Be prepared to commit to the full duration of the program and sign an Internship agreement.
- Be available to commence with the internship on 1 March 2021 at one of Umtiza’s branches in the Eastern Cape.
- Must have reliable transport
Fields of study:
A National Diploma in one of the following fields of study:
- Agricultural Management
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply by submitting a full CV and cover letter, as well as certified copies of qualifications to Maruska du Preez, e-mail: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.