Transforming the way the world works with industrial technology solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
Company : Trimble
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 25 March 2021
Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester – Intern
Trimble’s Civil Engineering & Design division is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester to join the engineering team on a part-time basis.
The position is remote, although you will be expected to reside in South Africa. The role will involve testing and providing quality assurance for three of our pre-construction products – Trimble Business Center, Trimble Quest and Trimble Tilos.
- Your primary activity would involve testing both legacy and new features of our product range to ensure that all functionality is working as expected.
- You will also be expected to compile checklists that can be used to test the products in a more repeatable and consistent manner.
- Part of your responsibilities will include liaising with the engineering teams in South Africa, the USA and Norway.
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be willing to learn & take on new challenges
- Must be able to work in a multinational environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability
Experience in the following skills/software packages are considered a significant advantage:
- Estimating software (Trimble Quest Lula Build or CCS Candy)
- Surveying or quantity takeoff software (Trimble Business Center, Model Maker Civil 3D)
- Scheduling and planning software (Trimble Tilos, MS Project, Primavera P6)
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit trimble.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.