Company : Telkom
Location : Centurion, South Africa
Closing date: 12 February 2021
To undergo practical exposure in the financial domain in order to meet SAICA’s prescribed 3 year learning objectives/ outcomes. The Articles Clerk will obtain exposure in the Technical Accounting, Statutory Accounting and Reporting, Internal Audit, Treasury, Taxation and Business Planning in accordance with the SAICA training framework.
Further the Article Clerk will be afforded an opportunity to venture into other business units within the company in order to develop any residual/ personal skills the SAICA Administrator and Trainee deem necessary.
- The article clerk will be part of the leadership and communications program during the course of the training.
- Consistently strive for self-development and growth.
- Ensure the adequate completion of tasks allocated in respective sectors.
- Pro-actively assess and monitor own performance and completion of SAICA competencies.
- Attend and participate in the necessary SAICA workshops.
- Work towards developing and maintaining a good reputation and work ethic.
- B.Comm Accounting Honours (NQF level 8) and Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA)
- Functional Knowledge: Accounting; Customer Care; Documentation; HR Policies and Processes; Administration; Communication; Computer Software; Problem Solving.
- Functional Skills: System Thinking; Time Management; Analytical; Computer Applications; Organizing Techniques; Decision Making; Communication
- Attitudes/ Leadership: Conscientious; Dedicated; Accurate; Punctual; Responsible; Calm; Assertive; Proactive; Customer Focus; Integrity; Adaptability
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit telkom.erecruit.co.