Company : Syntell
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 05 October 2021
Syntell: Call Centre Interns – Debt Collector
Syntell invites unemployed youth to apply for the Call Centre Internship opportunities currently available.
- Increasing group revenue in accordance with specific targets, through a pro-active sales approach in cooperation with their respective Groups Supervisor;
- Handling of queries, capturing information and assigning requests accordingly;
- Ensuring a seamless flow of information and cooperation with all departments;
- Taking inbound calls and assisting callers and consumers with related requests;
- Independently solving service and sales related problems;
- Handling of administrative and special tasks when required;
- Making Outbound calls to consumers and responding to emails;
- Meeting daily targets & KPI’s as defined for each activity;
- Selling accurate information over the telephone and via email tools;
- Adhering to all scripts and processes;
- Research via Internet searches if required and;
- Ad hoc tasks as may be requested from time to time.
- Any NQF Level 5 or higher qualification.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Planning and organization.
- Good Communication skills.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Understanding of computer system and standard software including Microsoft Office;
- Proven customer service and sales skills
- Debt Collecting experience (advantageous)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.