Port Elizabeth TVET College – Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Closing date 6 September 2022
Table of Contents
- Successful candidate may be required to work at other places as may reasonably be required by the Department and the College.
- Incumbent should have a relevant ABET level 4.
- No experience in cleaning service environment is required.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of facilities policies, knowledge of relevant legislation, prescripts, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of hygiene and storage requirement.
- Reading, operating equipment, communication (verbal and written), operating equipment, people management, office management and administration, analytical, computer literacy, problem-solving, planning and organizing and disciplined.
- Oversee cleaning services of offices, corridors, general kitchens, restrooms, elevators and boardrooms.
- Manage and ensure the maintenance of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Supervise cleaners.
- Administrative functions.
- Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service department as well as Port Elizabeth TVET College Reception, Port Elizabeth TVET College Official website www.pecollege.edu.za (and be fully completed, dated and signed).
- Should be accompanied by copies of formal qualifications, copy of academic transcript, copy of unendorsed valid driver’s license (where applicable) and copy of ID (both sides if it is a smart card ID), a comprehensive CV with contact details of at least three references and any other relevant documents.
- Required documents need not be certified when applying for post, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by a SAQA evaluation report.
- Immigrants should apply for work permits before assumption of duty.
- Candidates whose appointments will promote representivity of race, gender and disability will receive preference.
- NB: Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 60 days from the closing date of this advertisement.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to security screening.
- Port Elizabeth TVET College reserves the right to withdraw the mentioned advert.
- R147 459 PA + service benefits (SL 4)
- Mrs. C Jansen & Mrs. Z Plaatjies
- Tel: (041) 509 6000
- Russell Road Campus
Download Full Vacancy
- The Deputy Principal: Corporate Services: Mr. D.P. Baartzes
Hand Deliver at
- Port Elizabeth TVET College; Erica Central Campus; 1 Richmond Park Drive; Richmond Hill; Port Elizabeth, 6001; Reception Area
- Private Bag X6040; Port Elizabeth, 6000
To apply for this job please visit www.pecollege.edu.za.