Data Science Graduate / Internship Development Programme 2021
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Data Science Graduate Development Programme for 2021.
Format of the programme
- Graduates will be placed in the Business Systems and Technology Department at the SARB Head Office from January to December 2021.
- During the programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions at the SARB Academy as well as technical training.
- The programme offers opportunities for a Data Science track, and graduates will work in a Data Lab environment from time to time, on various use cases.
To be considered for this programme, candidates must:
- be a South African citizen;
- be a curious, innovative and self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence; and
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Fields of study:
Postgraduate Degree in any of the following:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics Modelling
- Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
How to Apply
Closing date: 25 November 2020
To apply for this job please visit erpweb.resbank.co.za.