Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company : South African National Parks
Location : Mountain Zebra National Park, South Africa
Closing date: 02 June 2021
South African National Parks: Internship Programme 2021
Applications are hereby invited from graduate who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Park: Mountain Zebra National Park
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the below- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
Fields of study:
Diploma / Degree in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
NB. Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation.
How to Apply
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the Park/Work Station the applicant wishes to be placed at, the relevant Department/Division and Field of study.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
Enquiries: Kindly contact Ms Andiswa Beki at 048 801 5719.
Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.