Company : Sonke
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 26 February 2021
Sonke: Human Resource Internship Programme 2021
The HR intern will be based in the HR Unit and will work closely with the HR Manager and the HR Co-ordinator, working on a range of HR administrative tasks, including providing desk-top research support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist HR team with recruitment and selection;
- Assist with the implementation of Employee Wellness programme;
- Assist with the implementation of the Staff development programme;
- Assist with the drafting of relevant HR policies;
- Assist with the implementation (roll-out) of HR policies;
- Conduct exit interviews; and
- General HR tasks
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management (Master’s degree an advantage)
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Competent in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV, including 2 references and a motivational letter to: [email protected]
Closing date: 26 February 2021.
To apply for this job please visit genderjustice.org.za .